An inspiring guided memory journal
Dear Brother is an award-winning journal filled with over 60 fun and inspiring questions carefully created to inspire any brother to tell his story – probably one of the most valuable gifts you will ever buy.
How well do you know your own Brother? Everyone has stories to share about their own amazing life and it is so important to find ways to capture and treasure them. Dear Brother contains 60 carefully designed questions to ask him about his life. Ask him to complete it carefully, adding photos and memorabilia along the way.
What are some of his favourite things? Find out more about some of the experiences and adventures he has had and what he enjoyed. Understand more about his memories of the times you have spent together, his relationship with you as well as his hopes & dreams for the future.
When you get his completed journal returned to you, this will be one of the most emotional presents you have ever received.
A great gift for your brother’s birthday, an anniversary, Christmas or just because you care …
You can also select to personalise this journal and tailor it just for you.
Share the things that really matter with Journals Of A Lifetime.
Made with love, from you to me.
This journal is hard back, case-bound with a ribbon book mark, size 207mm x 143mm with 128 pages.The paper used is manufactured from pulp sourced from forests that are legally and sustainably managed.
Designed in the UK.
Awards & Publicity
This range of Journals was voted as ‘Gift of the Year’ which is one of many awards and accolades they have received.
- What do you remember about the place/s you lived when you were young?
- What did you want to do when you grew up?
- What family values have you learnt that you would like to pass on to others?
- Being the eldest, youngest or a middle sibling can be different. Describe what it is like for you...
- What was the first piece of music you bought?
- Describe the funniest things that have happened to us...
- Is there anything you would like to say sorry for?
- Tell me about the goals and aspirations you have had for your life...
- What can I do to help you achieve what you want?
- With hindsight, what would you do differently?
- What would you like your epitaph to say?
- What is the best piece of advice you have ever been given?
We keep our delivery & packing charges as low as we can.
If this item is held in stock, it will be dispatched within 48 hours of your order, Monday to Friday, often on the same day we receive it.
Any journal that is printed especially for you, takes up to 5 working days to be shipped from our printer in the UK.
Full prices for ordering more than one item or for shipping outside your country are in the Delivery & Returns section.