Dear Dad (tree)
An inspiring guided memory journal
Dear Dad (tree design) is an award-winning journal filled with over 60 fun and inspiring questions carefully created to inspire any father to tell his story – probably one of the most valuable gifts you will ever buy.
How well do you know your Dad? Do you really know what he loves about you? And what do you know about his life before you came along? Yes, he really did have one!
Everyone has stories to share about their own amazing life and it is so important to find ways to capture and treasure them. Dear Dad contains 60 carefully designed questions to ask him about his life. Ask him to complete it carefully, adding photos and memorabilia along the way.
Find out what his own parents were really like, where he went on holiday when he was a child, how he met your Mum and what was that special piece of music that they had ‘just for them’. What about your own relationship with him, what did he think of you as a child, what really made him proud and what advice would he give you now?
When you get her completed journal returned to you, this will be one of the most emotional presents you have ever received.
A great gift for Father’s Day, his birthday, Christmas or just because you care …
Also available in an alternative design or you can personalise this journal to tailor it just for you.
Share the things that really matter with Journals Of A Lifetime.
Made with love, from you to me.
This journal is hard back, case-bound with a ribbon book mark, size 207mm x 143mm with 128 pages. The paper used is manufactured from pulp sourced from forests that are legally and sustainably managed.
Designed in the UK.
Awards & Publicity
This range of Journals was voted as ‘Gift of the Year’ which is one of many awards and accolades they have received.
- What are your earliest memories?
- Please detail what you know of our family tree...
- What do you remember about your holidays as a child?
- What was the first piece of music that you bought?
- How did you meet my mother?
- What did you think when you first saw me after I was born?
- What were you most proud of about me when I was at school?
- Tell me about the jobs you have had...
- Is there anything you would like to change about me?
- Tell me about the things that make you laugh...
- What have you found most difficult in your life?
- Tell me something you think I won’t know about you...
We keep our delivery & packing charges as low as we can.
If this item is held in stock, it will be dispatched within 48 hours of your order, Monday to Friday, often on the same day we receive it.
Any journal that is printed especially for you, takes up to 5 working days to be shipped from our printer in the UK.
Full prices for ordering more than one item or for shipping outside your country are in the Delivery & Returns section.