Dear Future Me
hardback personal development journal
Dear Future Me is a beautiful personal development journal, perfect for those keen to embark on a journey of self discovery.
This high quality journal provides clever prompts to help you reflect on your life, to learn about and develop yourself, identify your dreams and goals, plan your life, and strengthen your relationships.
With key sections on the different stages of your life and looking to the future, it is for you to delve and explore your own thoughts. You may choose to share your fascinating story with the people close to you.
Share the things that really matter with Journals Of A Lifetime.
Made with love, from you to me.
This journal is hard back, case-bound with a ribbon book mark, size 207mm x 143mm with 128 pages.The paper used is manufactured from pulp sourced from forests that are legally and sustainably managed.
Designed in the UK.
- What have you found some of the most challenging things you’ve done this last year or so?
- What are your greatest strengths... and what areas would you like to improve?
- If you are or were to become a parent in what way would you like to be like your parent(s)?
- What tips, guidance or advice would you give, now you know what was coming next?
- How would you like to be remembered?
- We have time to do anything but not everything... you have to decide your priorities... Make a list of the important things you want to do that will help you achieve your dreams...
We keep our delivery & packing charges as low as we can.
If this item is held in stock, it will be dispatched within 48 hours of your order, Monday to Friday, often on the same day we receive it.
Any journal that is printed especially for you, takes up to 5 working days to be shipped from our printer in the UK.
Full prices for ordering more than one item or for shipping outside your country are in the Delivery & Returns section.