Dear Sister (Timeless Collection)
An inspiring guided memory journal
A beautiful coloured fabric and gold foil blocked gift journal for your sister to capture and share her wonderful memories and stories.
Tap here to have a look inside this journal.
Designed to make it easy for every sister to capture her life story and aspirations, each journal includes 60 thoughtful questions to inspire your sister to enjoy telling her story by describing the past, the present and thinking about the future.
With space for accompanying photos and memorabilia alongside her handwritten memories these classic, yet contemporary books, are covered in soft fabric making these tactile editions truly timeless keepsakes. Finished with gold foil and gold ribbons they make fabulous gifts for any sister on her birthday, at Christmas, or simply to show her you care.
The Timeless Collection is available in 9 titles: Mum, Dad, Grandma, Grandad, Daughter, Son, Sister, Brother & Friend.
Please note: this journal uses UK English.
Share the things that really matter with Journals Of A Lifetime.
Made with love, from you to me.
This journal is a colour fabric case-bound hardback cover with printed front papers and gold foil blocking including a ribbon book mark, size 215mm x 153mm with 120 pages of 120gsm uncoated, acid free paper. The paper used is manufactured from pulp sourced from forests that are legally and sustainably managed.
Designed in the UK.
Awards & Publicity
The Timeless Collection of journals have been voted as Highly Commended in ‘Gift of the Year 2022’ in the My Gift of All Time category
- What are your earliest memories?
- Tell me about your childhood...
- What family traditions do you continue to follow?
- Being the eldest, youngest or a middle sibling can be different.
- Describe what it is like for you...
- Tell me your favourite family stories...
- What are a few of your favourite things?
- Describe some of your fondest memories of the times we have spent together...
- Tell me what you like about me...
- What is the most annoying thing I have done?
- What would you still love us to do together?
- Tell me about the goals and aspirations you have had for your life...
- Tell me something you think I won’t know about you...
We keep our delivery & packing charges as low as we can.
If this item is held in stock, it will be dispatched within 48 hours of your order, Monday to Friday, often on the same day we receive it.
Any journal that is printed especially for you, takes up to 5 working days to be shipped from our printer in the UK.
Full prices for ordering more than one item or for shipping outside your country are in the Delivery & Returns section.