Dear Auntie (Tree Collection)
hardback guided memory journal printed especially for you
Dear Auntie is an award-winning journal filled with over 60 fun and inspiring questions carefully created to inspire your aunt to tell their story – probably one of the most valuable gifts you will ever buy.
Everyone has stories to share about their own amazing life and it is so important to find ways to capture and treasure them. Dear Auntie has been carefully created from the Dear Friend journal.
The journal contains 60 carefully designed questions to ask your aunt about their life. Ask her to complete it carefully, adding photos and memorabilia along the way. What are some of the favourite things in her life? Find out about some of the experiences and adventures she has had and what she enjoyed. Understand more about her memories of the times you have spent together, her relationship with you as well as her hopes & dreams for the future.
When you get their completed journal returned to you, this will be one of the most emotional presents you have ever received.
A great gift for your aunt's birthday, an anniversary, Christmas or just because you care …
This Journal is based on the stock-item Dear Friend and has the alternative name Auntie used instead of Friend. It is printed for you within five working days, or you can also choose to personalise the Dear Friend journal yourself and tailor it by calling it Dear Auntie, uploading some of your own photos to the cover and amending some of the questions.
Share the things that really matter with Journals Of A Lifetime.
Made with love, from you to me.
This journal is hard back, case-bound, size 207mm x 143mm with 128 pages.The paper used is manufactured from pulp sourced from forests that are legally and sustainably managed.
Designed in the UK.
Awards & Publicity
This range of Journals was voted as ‘Gift of the Year’ which is one of many awards and accolades they have received.
- Tell me about the time and place you were born...
- What do you remember about the place/s you lived when you were young?
- Tell me some stories about your close family...
- Who was your first love?
- Tell me what you thought when we first met...
- Describe some of your fondest memories of the times we have spent together...
- Describe the funniest things that have happened to us...
- Tell me what you like about me...
- Is there anything you would change about me?
- What would you still love us to do together?
- If you were granted three wishes, what would they be and why?
- Given your experiences, what advice would you like to offer me?
We keep our delivery & packing charges as low as we can.
If this item is held in stock, it will be dispatched within 48 hours of your order, Monday to Friday, often on the same day we receive it.
Any journal that is printed especially for you, takes up to 5 working days to be shipped from our printer in the UK.
Full prices for ordering more than one item or for shipping outside your country are in the Delivery & Returns section.